Senior Projects Administrator.
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking two dynamics, self-motivated, and service-oriented professionals for the positions of Senior Projects Administrator to work in the Sustainable Intensification Program (SIP).
The positions are based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
• Develop new proposals and technical reports in collaboration with project team members.
• Conduct financial analysis of the costs and benefits.
• Develop project budget in close collaboration with project leader and program administrator.
• Conduct stakeholder analysis (as needed), including users, and recruit support personnel for the project.
• Draft project charter including costs, tasks, deliverables, and schedule.
• Organize Project workshops and follow-up on decisions related to project.
• Conduct quality assurance of project deliverables.
• Distribute information to project team.
• Manage stakeholder expectations.
• Submit reports on new proposals and technical reports for review and comments.
• Ensure institutional integration through Program Director and Knowledge Manager (and others as necessary).
• Contribute to staff evaluations.
• Oversee the procurement and management of assets, inventory and other resources.
• Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Development or similar areas. A Master’s Degree in Project Management or similar will be considered an advantage.
• Minimum 6 years of Project Management experience or performing similar roles.
• Regularly requires a combination of mental abilities such as probing, analysis, careful judgment, flexible and original thinking, and creativity.
• Advanced level in English language (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of C1 as per CEFR).
• User advanced level of usage in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word).
• Experience managing and operating projects.
• Work is occasionally checked and errors soon become apparent and can be corrected with moderate cost and/or delays.
• The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency and commitment to his responsibilities and deadlines.
• The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Achievement Orientation, Communication, Proactivity, Teamwork, Problem Solving and Time Management.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online (https://cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.eu/forms/m17264-senior-project-administrator/) to M17264 Senior Projects Administrator.
For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Karen Luna (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
todotexcoco.com solo ofrece el servicio de publicación de anuncios gratuitos entre particulres, no presta, renta, vende, permuta u otorga el servicio o producto aquí mencionado, por lo mismo se deslinda de toda responsabilidad de entregar, cobrar, pagar, rentar, realizar o responder legalmente por el anuncio publicado. Si tienes algún problema con el servicio o producto ofrecido
Reporta éste anuncio aquí.